The organization of services and excursions on this site is carried out by J.P.Carrilho – Turismo, lda. commercial name White Stork, with head office at Av. das Tulipas, nº24, 12ºA, 1495-159 Algés. White Stork has tourist animation permit nº – 261/2019. This certification can be consulted at any time with Turismo de Portugal.
- On our website, at whitestorktravel.com, you will find a detailed description of each of our tours, as well as what is included. All items that are not listed in the ‘tour includes’ field are not included in the tour;
- The prices indicated for the tours are per person, according to the number of participants;
- Our tours do not include unspecified meals, guided tours inside the monuments (except those described in the brochure / website), extra costs or tips of any kind;
- There is no minimum age to participate in our tours. The customer commits to inform us at the time of booking of the existence of children under 12 years old, so that we can provide the respective safety equipment, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in order to ensure maximum safety on board. On active tours, the recommended minimum age is indicated.
- All tours are subject to availability and only take place with a minimum of 2 people. A single participant will pay the amount equivalent to two participants.
White Stork tours are fully covered by the mandatory insurances for this activity, including: Public liability Insurance, road risks and personal accidents insurance.
All insurances are in accordance with portuguese legislation.
Smoking or consuming alcoholic beverages is NOT ALLOWED inside the vehicles. Frequent stops for sightseeing and meals are made in order to provide customers with the opportunity to smoke and drink (moderately) while out of the vehicles.
Policies Reservations & Payments:
- All reservations will be made through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, or on our website, through the online booking form;
- The reservation of any service is only valid when confirmed via the email email@example.com by White Stork;
- The reservation made through the website does not mean that the tours are automatically confirmed. White Stork will have to contact the customer to confirm availability for the chosen date. If it is not possible to perform due to unavailability, White Stork commits to the total restitution of amounts already paid. We decline any responsibility if we are unable to accept the booking for the date chosen by the client.
- Direct reservations made by phone or email / website will only be considered after proof of deposit of 100% of the total amount. While there is no proof of payment, the pre-booking will be suspended up to 48 hours before the tour. After this period, White Stork reserves the right to cancel the reservation;
- Cancelations made under 24 hours before the tour or no show situations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Payments can be made by credit card using Paypal (www.paypal.com) or bank transfer.